It was an eventful day at school today because we had a lock down. It started about 8:30 and my kids were at PE. They had to come in from PE, they told me they saw HALO flight at the high school. That is where it lands in town. I had heard a rumor that something happened to the local priest, I really didn't believe it. Then one of my students told me they saw the ambulance at Father's house this morning on the way to school. It was true the local Priest was stabbed multiple times and beaten. The man then ran but was later caught. I heard he ran to his house and told his family what he did. They say he is mentally disturbed, I am not sure if that was determined before this happened or not. Here is one article with the story. Please keep Father Shaji in your prayers!!


1 comment:
We heard about this on the news on the three stations in San Antonio, and knew that it involved your schools in Sinton, so we started praying right away, but it is really so tragic. We will continue to pray for your parish.
Post a Comment