Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last travel weekend

Well Cole and I (and the dogs) went to New Braunfels this weekend for the last weekend I am suppose to travel before we have a baby. Cole and his dad play in a golf tournament every year. I love walking the course with them because there are always deer ( and they are awesome golfers), but this year I had to ride in the golf cart.











Today at school we had to sign our contracts for next year and I am now OFFICIALLY GOING TO BE A STAY AT HOME MOM. I decided to go ahead and tell them I would not be returning. They were very supportive and told me that I was making a great choice and I would be missed very much. When I am ready to go back -to let them know.


Our field trip was cancelled because of the Swine Flu. There is no travel outside the district until May 11. I am concerned because I have so many kids that visit Mexico all the time and now they are sick. Do they go to the Dr----NO! How are we suppose to stop this if people are not staying home when they are sick. Now I am sending every kid that coughs to the nurse. We sent a letter home that said if your child has any signs you will have to come pick them up.


I am 34 weeks-- it is getting really close and really HOT!

2 comments:

mom said...

look aren't you cute? Looks like Kaley is growing! I love that tummy!!! xoxoxoxox

Karon said...

You look great, Amber, and so does Kaley! How does Cole look? (haha) Just know that we are praying for yall, and love you very much. It won't be long now!!!