Wednesday, April 15, 2009

After 2 showers



I have been working in Kaley's room since we got home from Dallas. I am washing everything, hanging clothes, and putting up toys. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family. Here is what her room looked like after two showers. You cant tell but there is stuff stacked in her bed as well. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!!!! I will put up another picture when I finish organizing it.

2 comments:

mom said...

clothes and stuff everywhere sure doesn't seem to affect Tucker...He can still see out the window! You are sure blessed! Looks like Kaley Rose will have everything that sweet pumpkin needs!

Karon said...

OMG! Kaley's going to need a walk-in closet! You two have truly been blessed-this is so wonderful! Of course, Tucker thinks this is all for him, probably. Do you think he's looking at birds? Amber, remember if you want me to come down and help, I'm just 2 and a half hours away...