Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mama and all the other mom's in the world. Here I am at 35 weeks. Maybe next time I will try to take a picture when I have makeup on so I dont look as tired.
Hey! Thanks for the post. Your baby room looks great! I am jealous. I have no idea what we will do about a shower. :( That place your mom and sister went is such a great idea! I am now a follower or yours. If I wasn't I would forget about it. The follow button is my friend.
you are too cute!! and i figured you wouldn't be able to come to the shower, just wanted to send you an invite anyways. hang in there... you are so close!
Amber, You look so great and what a difference from 34 to 35 weeks!! Kaley has grown a bunch! And I couldn't tell that you didn't have make-up on at all! I love the new page design...good girl! Work on the computer and keep off your feet! Love ya!
Thank you sweetie! I love you so much! Wow Kaley Rose you sure are getting to be a big girl? I think you look incredible baby girl. I hope to see you before you have the baby? If not keep tking pics so I can see how much that girl is growing! XOXOXO
I have a wonderful husband Cole, a beautiful daughter Kaley, and a precious son Cade. We have another little girl that will arrive very soon. We love watching our kids grow and learn new things everyday. I am fortunate enough to be a stay -at-home Mommy so I dont miss a minute. I enjoy sewing so I have recently started selling some of my creations. This is a blog where I can display my hard work. Thanks for looking!
4 comments:
Hey! Thanks for the post. Your baby room looks great! I am jealous. I have no idea what we will do about a shower. :( That place your mom and sister went is such a great idea! I am now a follower or yours. If I wasn't I would forget about it. The follow button is my friend.
you are too cute!! and i figured you wouldn't be able to come to the shower, just wanted to send you an invite anyways. hang in there... you are so close!
Amber, You look so great and what a difference from 34 to 35 weeks!! Kaley has grown a bunch! And I couldn't tell that you didn't have make-up on at all! I love the new page design...good girl! Work on the computer and keep off your feet! Love ya!
Thank you sweetie! I love you so much! Wow Kaley Rose you sure are getting to be a big girl? I think you look incredible baby girl. I hope to see you before you have the baby? If not keep tking pics so I can see how much that girl is growing! XOXOXO
Post a Comment