Monday, April 6, 2009

31 weeks


I had a great time at the Beaumont shower - I cant believe all the things we received, we are so blessed. Thank you all for everything.
This is the beautiful table and I only have this picture Thanks to Aunt Laura, please send any pictures to my email.
I had another Dr appointment today and it was suppose to be with a different Dr but she had an emergency so I only saw the nurse. I keep gaining weight..... total weight gain 31 lbs and very embarrassed to say. The nurse said it was ok. She said my Dr is the strictest in the office with weight gain. She also said I needed to spend more time relaxing because of my swollen feet.
I am looking forward to Dallas this weekend.

1 comment:

Karon said...

Amber, We all had a wonderful time at your shower. Everything was so beautiful, including you. You and Cole are so blessed and Kaley is a very lucky little baby. We pray for yall everyday. And love you lots. AK