Mammaw and her great grandbabies. Trying to take a picture of three little cousins isnt easy but the babies seem to have the same ideas. First chew on your hand and then look away.
Oh Amber, I love this post!!! Kaley is so good with the babies!!! And they are all just so cute together! I love the picture of how happy Mammaw is with them! It made her so happy, you just cannot know HOW MUCH, for yall to stop by on your way home! Thank you so much, and God bless you always! I love you!
I have a wonderful husband Cole, a beautiful daughter Kaley, and a precious son Cade. We have another little girl that will arrive very soon. We love watching our kids grow and learn new things everyday. I am fortunate enough to be a stay -at-home Mommy so I dont miss a minute. I enjoy sewing so I have recently started selling some of my creations. This is a blog where I can display my hard work. Thanks for looking!
1 comment:
Oh Amber, I love this post!!! Kaley is so good with the babies!!! And they are all just so cute together! I love the picture of how happy Mammaw is with them! It made her so happy, you just cannot know HOW MUCH, for yall to stop by on your way home! Thank you so much, and God bless you always! I love you!
Post a Comment