Here are some more pictures from our Dallas trip. We went to Dallas for a week. It was so much fun, time goes by really fast.
Auntie Haley and Cade with Amy and Avery. Avery is a couple monthes older than Cade and she is so tiny and cute. Gayle with the babies.Playing outside and enjoying the beautiful weather. At divine consignment with Maddox.Hanging out at Gigi's house. Will and Kaley = Best Friends the rest of the gang
I have a wonderful husband Cole, a beautiful daughter Kaley, and a precious son Cade. We have another little girl that will arrive very soon. We love watching our kids grow and learn new things everyday. I am fortunate enough to be a stay -at-home Mommy so I dont miss a minute. I enjoy sewing so I have recently started selling some of my creations. This is a blog where I can display my hard work. Thanks for looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment