We went to Amarillo for Thanksgiving and had Christmas too because we wont get back there for a while. My Gammie and Nannie live there. We took the scentic route on the way through the back of Palo Duro.
I love the picture with all the generations of women! How wonderful that yall all got together for the Holidays! Looks like it got pretty cold up in the panhandle! Kaley had to wear her Uggs!! She loves to look outside with her Daddy! I am so glad that yall had a great trip! We are looking forward to seeing yall, too, and will do whatever we can to make that happen, just let us know! God loves you, and I do too!
I have a wonderful husband Cole, a beautiful daughter Kaley, and a precious son Cade. We have another little girl that will arrive very soon. We love watching our kids grow and learn new things everyday. I am fortunate enough to be a stay -at-home Mommy so I dont miss a minute. I enjoy sewing so I have recently started selling some of my creations. This is a blog where I can display my hard work. Thanks for looking!
1 comment:
I love the picture with all the generations of women! How wonderful that yall all got together for the Holidays! Looks like it got pretty cold up in the panhandle! Kaley had to wear her Uggs!! She loves to look outside with her Daddy! I am so glad that yall had a great trip! We are looking forward to seeing yall, too, and will do whatever we can to make that happen, just let us know! God loves you, and I do too!
Post a Comment