



Daddy caught a 29 in Red when we took Kaley out on the boat.

We went to the beach house this weekend. It is at Crystal beach and this is the first time we have been there to enjoy it since Hurricane Ike destroyed it (and by destroyed, I mean left nothing). It is beautiful! It is so fun to go there and be with so much family. Mom M


Oh yea, I wrote in Mom Ms journal that we caught 4 specs and 8 sand trout the last day. It was actually 5 specs, here is the picture to prove it.



Kaley is not sure about sharing her baby stroller with the boys. They thought it was for racing.

Kaley playing with Blake finally.


1 comment:
It looks like yall had a wonderful time at the beach! I love every picture! The one with Kaley and Charm on the porch has a gorgeous sunset!!! Her nap on the beach with Grana is precious! And the grins that yall (Cole, Amber and Clay) have after that fishing trip are so wide and pretty! And I love the pictures of Kaley with her sidewalk chalk...she is a darlin! The one with Mom M is really a great one! Can hardly wait to get to see yall, too. Love you all...Ant Karon
Post a Comment