Thursday, August 5, 2010

14 months


Kaley Rose is learning and growing more and more. I love it because she will do what you tell her to do now. For example, "dont play with that, it isnt a toy, put it back" and then she takes the hammer back to dads tool bag. (haha jk it wasnt a hammer but it was something from his tool bag). She can point to most of her body parts, she knows itsy bitsy spider with the motions, and a couple more songs too. She still LOVES shoes and to be told that she looks pretty. She no longer wants to be quiet in church, so we have to visit the cry room more often. She is wonderful and we love her so much.



BE AWARE: if you stop nursing you might gain weigh.
It has been a month since I stopped nursing and have now put on 10 lbs. I guess I dont need to eat as much as I once did. I am pretty upset but am determined to get it off.

3 comments:

Crystal Corona said...

well crap.. now I cant stop nursing ever. I still have weight I want off! BUT I guess the only reason I can blame Roman for any weight I have left is that because I have him I don't go to the gym when I want now! lol.

She is sooo big!!!! I didnt know she loved shoes! Roman loves shoes too! All kinds.. I tested him at Allisons and he picked shoes over toys.

Karon said...

Amber, Kaley looks so cute and she is getting so big! Since the last time we saw her, I think she has just grown sooooo much! And she is obviously very, very smart! But we knew that already!

WARNING: No one will notice that you gained ten pounds unless you tell them.

You must not worry about those ten pounds. I bet that it looks good on you, and you are still tiny, just like you've always been.

You and Kaley are so precious. I love you both, and I love Cole for choosing you, and for having Kaley. What a wonderful family! God bless you all.

Love, Ant Karon

Karon said...

Dear Amber,

Aren't you glad that you have gotten to spend every day of those 14 months with Kaley? What a blessing to able to stay with her all the time, isn't it? So many mothers do not have that opportunity...thank God that Cole has a job that allows you to stay home, right?

Kaley looks so big; she looks so happy; she has the cutest dimple; and I love her bow!

We are ready for a visit anytime, one way or another. We can come down there, or you can come up here, let's just do it! OK?

Love to all,
Mammaw