Friday, February 19, 2010

She Crawls...

I didnt get a long video of her crawling because she is too busy playing with the chair. She crawled last night, 37 weeks. She has been able to move across the room for a week or so just not as graceful and smooth as she can now.

6 comments:

Allison said...

yay kaley!!! so cute!

The Chaplins said...

i love it.

Crystal Corona said...

So cute to see her crawl then sit back again. I want to see her get in that cute chair she kept going for. I wonder whats going on in her mind now that she can move herself.

Anonymous said...

haha!! the fun begins! she's mobile.
UB

Mammaw said...

Thanks so much for letting us see Kaley crawl for the first time. She'll be scooting around in your new place really soon! Love you!!!

Karon said...

She is just really busy with that chair. But, that gives her security, and that is good. She is going to be scooting EVERYWHERE and you won't be able to keep up with her in no time!