Tuesday, February 2, 2010

8 months

Kaley is 8 months old--time goes by really fast. I thought the 9 months that I was pregnant went by fast- well it goes by a lot faster with a baby.








She is still not crawling but she pulls up on everything, just to her knees. She rolls wherever she wants to go. She likes to dance to the music especially if it is a "bouncy" type song. She just kind of bounces up and down. She is eating and sleeping on a great schedule. No teeth yet. Kaley has object permanence now, she know that just because she cant see something that it really isn't gone. If you put her toy in the bucket she turns the bucket over to get it out. She is very opinionated and doesn't forget very easily. It isn't fun to take something away from her. She claps her hands and waves bye-bye all the time. She loves to use her pincher's and pick up everything on the floor. The other day I was holding her and we were feeding the dogs. We took the bowls to the food bin, put food in them, and laid them down for the dogs. Then I went to feed Kaley. I noticed something in her mouth. It was a piece of dog food. She cried when I took it out of her mouth. What scares me is that I don't even know when she picked it up. She is smart and quick!








1 comment:

Crystal Corona said...

She is just soo precious! That face is too cute.