Today is Memorial Day and we have school but I am taking the day off.
This is what my feet looked like Friday when I got home from school. Cole does not have a job today so we are spending the day together. I don't know what we are going to do but I am very excited. We will probably finish the last bit of Kaley's room. Cole's parents are here this weekend but they are leaving this morning. We had so much fun and they have been so helpful. Megan cooked about 6 meals yesterday and froze them for us. Clay fixed Cole's truck and our guest bathroom. Brant fixed my mom's computer and brought it this weekend. Brant, Megan and I packed up my entire classroom - I need to take a picture of it. We are very lucky to have such a wonderful family. I wish everyone lived closer.
This is what my feet looked like Friday when I got home from school. Cole does not have a job today so we are spending the day together. I don't know what we are going to do but I am very excited. We will probably finish the last bit of Kaley's room. Cole's parents are here this weekend but they are leaving this morning. We had so much fun and they have been so helpful. Megan cooked about 6 meals yesterday and froze them for us. Clay fixed Cole's truck and our guest bathroom. Brant fixed my mom's computer and brought it this weekend. Brant, Megan and I packed up my entire classroom - I need to take a picture of it. We are very lucky to have such a wonderful family. I wish everyone lived closer. 

4 comments:
Oh my goodness baby girl! Those feet need to be propped up all the time! That looks painful? Stay off those feet! I love you so much. Haley and I are packing our bags! We will be ready when we get the call! Take care baby girl. xoxoxoxo
Poor girl! I remember those days. It's going to be SO SOON!! i'm excited for you!! I can't wait to see her picture!!
OH my! Does it hurt? I hope not.. I am not looking forward to that. I am so excited for you two!!!! I hope that swelling goes down too.
Poor Mamma :( My feet lookd just like this with Katelyn!!! Only a few more weeks....
Post a Comment