They had a baby shower for me and another teacher that is also having a girl at school. It was a lot of fun. I got this cute bow holder and I made most of the bows on there. I need to keep practicing.
You look great- she's going to be here so soon! I love that you are going to be a SAHM! You will love it! There's nothing better! No bow holders for us- we are going to have another BOY. Enjoy your last couple of weeks- can't wait to see pictures of baby Kaley.
i loved getting to see your mom and sis! i told them that whenever you make your first trip to dallas with little kaley, i have to see you! we need a pic with our little newborns!
hope you are feeling as good as you can and rest up now!
I have a wonderful husband Cole, a beautiful daughter Kaley, and a precious son Cade. We have another little girl that will arrive very soon. We love watching our kids grow and learn new things everyday. I am fortunate enough to be a stay -at-home Mommy so I dont miss a minute. I enjoy sewing so I have recently started selling some of my creations. This is a blog where I can display my hard work. Thanks for looking!
6 comments:
The bow holder is adorable! I love you baby!xoxox
amber...you look amazing!! i want to make bows, is it hard? she could be here any day now....yay!!
I want a girl so I can make bows too!!
You look great- she's going to be here so soon! I love that you are going to be a SAHM! You will love it! There's nothing better! No bow holders for us- we are going to have another BOY. Enjoy your last couple of weeks- can't wait to see pictures of baby Kaley.
I cannot wait to see her!!! Did you get my email about doing Kaley a video??
i loved getting to see your mom and sis! i told them that whenever you make your first trip to dallas with little kaley, i have to see you! we need a pic with our little newborns!
hope you are feeling as good as you can and rest up now!
Post a Comment