Well we have been working on getting her room all set up. The painting is all done. Mom M gave us a glider and we LOVE it. We found a dresser and Cole is working on staining it to match her other furniture. (I will put up pictures of the dresser when it is all finished.) Her room is still pretty empty but I am sure that it will fill up fast. I am almost 25 weeks. 






3 comments:
That is one cute mommy!!
Kaley ROSE!!! I love it!!! Great middle name :) and whatever you need more meat on those skinny bones....Keep up the good work momma!!
Can't that doctor see that you were just gaining a little weight that you needed to fill out some of the spaces to carry that baby? I agree...a little more meat on those bones was good for ya, and you look GREAT! Looks to me like you are doing awesome! Love, AK
Post a Comment