Friday, February 13, 2009

My Rocking Chair



Well a few weeks ago Cole decided that he wanted to make me a rocking chair - not for the babies room, but for the porch. We were at the beach and he picked up some wood, just because it was there. Later he decided that he was going to make the entire chair from free wood. I think that he has had fun working on the project/puzzle. He doesn't have a pattern or anything, so I think he is doing a great job. It isn't like he has too much free time so he just works on it every once in a while. I cant wait to see the completed project.

5 comments:

meganandclay said...

The rocking chair looks great. It will be perfect for rocking Kaley on the back porch this summer. We miss you and can't wait to see ya'll.
Most!

mom said...

OH MY Gosh. The rocking chair is awesome. Great job Cole. I will see you guys soon. Love you! xoxox

Anonymous said...

i think u need more tools! U can never have too may power tols..arr,arr, argh

UB

Anonymous said...

i think u need more tools! U can never have too many power tols..arr,arr, argh

UB

Anonymous said...

i think u need more tools! U can never have too many power tools..arr,arr, argh

UB