Monday, February 9, 2009

Ladybug

Well I ordered the ladybug bedding set from Walmart and cannot wait for it to come in. You get FREE shipping at walmart when you have it delivered to the store. I also ordered her a mattress for the crib.

We went to New Braunfels this weekend and it was a great, relaxing weekend. I am not ready for another week yet. My feet are slightly swollen, I guess from standing up at school too long. The other teachers told me I am going to have to start sitting down. Tomorrow is my evaluation so I guess I won't get to start sitting tomorrow.

We got a new vacuum and I am so excited. We have been needing one for a while. Whenever I would try to buy another one, Cole always found a way to fix it. Then it started to smell like smoke because the belt was dragging on the ground. It was dragging because I lost a piece of it back in college. Yes it was the same vacuum I had in college ( we needed a new one so bad). We got a Bissell and it works wonderful. It even has a turbo brush that you can attach and use on furniture. I love that because I can clean up animal hair very easy.

4 comments:

raschel said...

i love the ladybugs!

The Morgan's said...

Aww that's to cute! Let me know if you need anything or what not and ill send you some goodies! Love you

mom said...

I love the lady bugs Amber...Precious. I can't wait to see Kaley Rose in that bed. I miss you guys so much. I will see you soon though and I have a hug for everyone.
xoxoxoxo

I love you so much

Karon said...

The ladybugs are precious, and perfect for your Kayley. Loved seeing yall this weekend...