I named the first bird Sesame because I was thinking Sesame Chicken and thought it was funny. Kaley thought I meant Sesame Street and named the rest characters from the show. She loved them. She knows exactly who is who. We just hope all of them are girls. I like them too. They get excited when we come out to see them. They will come and wait for us to feed them scraps from the garden.
Friday, January 27, 2012
New Friends...
Introducing Sesame, Abby, Cookie Monster, and Big Bird
I named the first bird Sesame because I was thinking Sesame Chicken and thought it was funny. Kaley thought I meant Sesame Street and named the rest characters from the show. She loved them. She knows exactly who is who. We just hope all of them are girls. I like them too. They get excited when we come out to see them. They will come and wait for us to feed them scraps from the garden.
I named the first bird Sesame because I was thinking Sesame Chicken and thought it was funny. Kaley thought I meant Sesame Street and named the rest characters from the show. She loved them. She knows exactly who is who. We just hope all of them are girls. I like them too. They get excited when we come out to see them. They will come and wait for us to feed them scraps from the garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment