Friday, October 21, 2011

Fair Day

Getting ready to leave for the State Fair of Texas



Checking out the water with Gigi.He slept almost the whole time.

Kaley thought Cade's stroller looked more comfortable.He was tired of his stroller.

She drove a few cars.
Watching a dog show.
The fair was so crowded that we didn't even get a picture in front of Big TEX. Sorry Gigi. Then we were about to leave and I needed to feed Cade one more time. He threw up all over me. My shirt was stinky and very wet. Haley had to give me her under shirt. We both looked really classy afterwards. I learned a very important lesson, carry extra clothes for me as well.

1 comment:

Karon said...

I have never been to the State Fair, so next time, I'll go with yall. And if you need an extra shirt, one of mine will cover both of you, together...unlike GiGi, who is melting away! She looks great and it looks like yall had a great time, too!