I woke up about 3:30 am to a loud howling and heavy rain. I got the baby and sat in the hall, just in case, because we could hear things flying around outside. We lost electricity. The storm was over about 4:00am. Our stuff was everywhere in the backyard. The weird thing is what moved and what didnt. For example, our grill was flipped over and turned around and the neighbors had a deep fryer not even knocked over. Our neighborhood had trees and fences down everywhere, trampolines in trees, and windows knocked out of cars. We were lucky.
I have a wonderful husband Cole, a beautiful daughter Kaley, and a precious son Cade. We have another little girl that will arrive very soon. We love watching our kids grow and learn new things everyday. I am fortunate enough to be a stay -at-home Mommy so I dont miss a minute. I enjoy sewing so I have recently started selling some of my creations. This is a blog where I can display my hard work. Thanks for looking!
1 comment:
wow! i'm glad everyone is safe and the damage is minimal!
Post a Comment