

Kaley is over 15 months now and says a new word every day, that I can understand. Todays word was Charm, our dog. She loves to read books and play with her baby. She wants to be outside all the time even when it is so hot. I cant begin to describe everything she does because there is so much. I cant believe how much she has changed and everything that she has learned.


1 comment:
Amber and Cole, You have such an amazing little girl! And do you know what? That's what she is growing into, really fast! She is definitely toddling everywhere, and as fast as she is learning to talk, she will be conversing with all of us like a little young lady before too much longer! Just like my girls grew up....time's fun when you're having flies, or is it the other way around? Love yall!!!
Post a Comment