.jpg)
Kaley Rose is a year old. She is the sweetest little girl and loves to give hugs and kisses. Kaley loves to play with her baby dolls and push them in their stroller. She likes to play with the magnets and magnetic toys on the fridge. She loves to roll the ball back and forth. She loves to swing in her new swing set and play outside. We went through a phase where she was afraid of the water but it is better now. She eats the same thing that we eat. We are still working on weening. She is drinking milk from a sippy cup and doing pretty good. The other night when we were reading the words said" WOOF WOOF! WHOS THAT? a DOG" I read it and she repeated "dog." I had to read it several more times and she repeated several more times. It is amazing how they learn. She is still using her sign language but I haven't been working as hard on new signs. She usually takes one nap a day and sleeps for about 2hours. She stills wakes up once a night to nurse. I am ready for that to stop but it is just so easy to nurse her and then she falls right back to sleep.
Thanks for teaching her this Auntie Haley.


1 comment:
i love it....Aunt Haley is doing her job!
UB
Post a Comment