

One more month and my BABY is a year old. How does time go by so fast?
Kaley keeps us laughing all the time. She laughs when others laugh and has a new crinkled nose face that I think is very cute.

Kaley waves Hi and Bye and can say "Hi". She knows the sign for "all done" (and it sounds like she says it) and she uses it appropriately too. Yesterday she was in her jump up (while we were laying tile) and she was doing the sign for all done over and over. I couldnt leave her in there because she was doing it so good. So... we didnt get ANY tile laid. I am pretty sure she mastered the sign for more today, asking for more spaghetti and lunch. She gives hugs when you ask her for a big big hug. She says "mmmmmmm" after she takes a bite of food. Kaley is not walking yet. Every time I try to practice with her she giggles the whole time. She loves to eat mac and cheese, peas and carrots, cheese, and I know there are more but those are pretty much her favorites right now because she can feed them to herself. She is finally letting me feed her again. She went through a little phase where she HAD to do it. I am also working on weening her.


1 comment:
I know that Pappaw is smiling up in heaven whenever Kaley squeezes that bear! And she has really grown so big compared to it! What a great idea to use it as a comparison each month as she grows! What a precious child, truly a gift from God! Ant Karon loves you, Kaley Rose!
Post a Comment