
Here is Kaley playing in her pool. Shortly after this picture she pooped. So I took her diaper off. Then she stood up on the side of the pool. I tried to get a picture of her cute little bobo but... she flipped over the side and I dropped my camera into the water trying to catch her. I didnt catch her but she didnt even cry. My camera is ok, thank goodness. It was still in the camera case and I think that protected it a little.
I was trying to get a picture of her new face that she loves to make. But this really is not it. 
This is Kaley's friend Jarett, he is about a month younger than her.


1 comment:
good job, momma; forget the camera and get baby!!! i'm glad to hear everyone and everything is ok! God makes those precious little ones very durable, doesn't He?
Post a Comment