Monday, March 8, 2010

9 months

27 in
17 lbs
28th percentile
She can pull up on everything now. I can hardly keep up with her, she is constantly on the go. She loves to feed herself (not with a spoon obviously), but she still has no teeth and no sign of any. She loves to act shy except when she sees other kids. She is a smiling, blue eyed, silly little girl.

3 comments:

Crystal Corona said...

That is the cutest jean dress i have ever seen. Adorable! Where have you been??

raschel said...

what a cutie!! I bet she's walking soon!!! Once Makena started pulling up, she used a little walker thing similar to the one in Kaley's pic, and she LOVED being mobile! How fun!!!

Karon said...

Oh, Amber, I just love that you use that same bear in every picture to show how she has grown! That is so smart! I can remember when she was born and how little she was next to it!!! And now, just look at her! And, of course, I love her denim dress! She's a doll!