Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleepy Baby

Well I am happy to say that Kaley is back sleeping in her bed all night long. We had a hard time for a while. After Kaley got congested she got into a bad habit of waking up all night long. Eventually she started sleeping with us because I was just too tired. A few nights ago, Cole and I decided to let her "cry it out". I was very nervous about it. She cried for 28 minutes and then slept all night long. She has gone to bed without crying since then and has slept all night. It has been about 4 nights now. I keep waiting for her to cry. She even naps in her bed. I am glad we didn't have to let her cry any longer.


She is such a BIG girl now.

5 comments:

raschel said...

She's so pretty Amber!! She's growing so fast! Way to go to get her back on schedule!! Doesn't it feel like such an accomplishment?!

Crystal Corona said...

Good for her! Roman had night two in his room last night and slept from soon after 10 to 4:45!!! AND HE didn't even eat before bed. He started to get fussy around 9:30, but I had fed him at 8 so we laid him in his bed soon after and Tony went up to quiet him then he fell asleep! SOOo he didnt even have a full tummy, I was shocked he slept so long!

Allison said...

awesome!!! i know you must be relieved! she is such a cutie!

Karon said...

Good for you, Amber and Cole! I know that was the hardest 28 minutes of your life! She learned so quickly, and is such a BIG, beautiful, smart girl! We love you all very much!!!

Kandi said...

SHE IS PRECIOUS!!!!! LOVE ALL THE VIDEOS TOO!! SORRY I MISSED YOU GUYS IN DECEMBER:( I CANT BELIEVE HOE BIG SHE IS!!