What a blessed Christmas it was! Kaley's first Christmas! We sure enjoy keeping such a close watch at her growth on this blog. The videos are so great...we can hear her little voice!!! Mammaw loves that you have used the pretty white stuffed bear for each month's picture to compare her growth...the one that Pappaw bought for her...that means so much!!! As Kaley keeps growing and developing, we are so thankful that you and Cole share it with us. We love you!!!
I have a wonderful husband Cole, a beautiful daughter Kaley, and a precious son Cade. We have another little girl that will arrive very soon. We love watching our kids grow and learn new things everyday. I am fortunate enough to be a stay -at-home Mommy so I dont miss a minute. I enjoy sewing so I have recently started selling some of my creations. This is a blog where I can display my hard work. Thanks for looking!
1 comment:
What a blessed Christmas it was! Kaley's first Christmas! We sure enjoy keeping such a close watch at her growth on this blog. The videos are so great...we can hear her little voice!!! Mammaw loves that you have used the pretty white stuffed bear for each month's picture to compare her growth...the one that Pappaw bought for her...that means so much!!! As Kaley keeps growing and developing, we are so thankful that you and Cole share it with us. We love you!!!
Post a Comment