Your such a good mommy! Was that a kit? Its so detailed and adorable!! Roman does not have a stalking since I cant find any here that are cute and he has one gift from us. Next year we will be better. His grandparents will be here this year to give him tons of gifts.
Kaley's stocking really turned out adorable!!! You really, really did a great job on it, Amber. And of course, we love the p;icture of her with Santa, and even love her Christmas portrait MORE!!! Can't wait to see yall at Christmas!!! It will be great! Love yall, ANT Karon
I have a wonderful husband Cole, a beautiful daughter Kaley, and a precious son Cade. We have another little girl that will arrive very soon. We love watching our kids grow and learn new things everyday. I am fortunate enough to be a stay -at-home Mommy so I dont miss a minute. I enjoy sewing so I have recently started selling some of my creations. This is a blog where I can display my hard work. Thanks for looking!
3 comments:
Your such a good mommy! Was that a kit? Its so detailed and adorable!! Roman does not have a stalking since I cant find any here that are cute and he has one gift from us. Next year we will be better. His grandparents will be here this year to give him tons of gifts.
I just realized (because of the blogworm thing) that our babies are exactly 5 months apart.
Kaley's stocking really turned out adorable!!! You really, really did a great job on it, Amber. And of course, we love the p;icture of her with Santa, and even love her Christmas portrait MORE!!! Can't wait to see yall at Christmas!!! It will be great!
Love yall, ANT Karon
Post a Comment