Kaley Rose loves talking to her Daddy. She smiles at him all the time. When she hears his voice she gets excited. She is growing so much. Aug 3 is her 2 month checkup and I cant wait to find out how much she weighs. She can wear all her clothes now. We like to change a few times a day just to get all the outfits worn( and she spits up on them).
She was not baptized yet because we werent able to do it then. Our next date is Aug. 16 ( I hope it happens). .jpg)
.jpg)
She was not baptized yet because we werent able to do it then. Our next date is Aug. 16 ( I hope it happens). .jpg)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Precious video...lookout it appears you have a Daddys Girl on your hands :) She looks adorable in the polka dot suit!!! So glad it fits now :) I cant wait to get my hands on her!!! Miss you :)
Kaley had her Daddy wrapped around her finger the day she was born!!!!
Post a Comment