I can't believe spring break is already over, I am really sad. We had fun. My mom, sister, and dad came down the first weekend. Mom and Haley brought a ton of clothes that they bought at Devine Consignment. ( Look at her closet and she is months away from being here.) After they left, I spent time relaxing and I went birthday shopping for Cole. The second weekend Cole was off so we got to go on the boat a few times. We caught a lot of fish, they were just undersized trout so it really doesn't count.




5 comments:
aww to cute!A girl's closet ha to be full..lol
We thought he was going to be home for awhile too, But everything always ends up changing :(. I am going to stay here in Alaska atleast try too.
Looks like you got a little sun baby girl. But it looks good!!! Don't worry about the doctor. You are doing great.
Save me the bottom rack in her closet for what I have saved up for you!!! :) Cant wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!
looking good a.j.
ub
You look wonderful, Amber! I can hardly wait to see yall this weekend! It is going to be great! Love yall! AK
Post a Comment