Wednesday, January 7, 2009

18 weeks




Jan. 22 is the big day. We find out if it is a boy or girl. I can't wait and I do not care what it is. I want both eventually so it doesn't matter what comes first.


My clothes are too tight and I feel fat. I want to be showing so bad and I think that I am. Everyone at school says that I am not showing, until today. Today I got lots of comments about finally showing. I think that it was my outfit but I do know that my stomach is bigger than it has ever been. This is a picture of me at 18 weeks.


My students are starting to make up names for the baby. No one has come up with anything that I like. I wish that they would because we are having trouble too. Hopefully it is easier once we know what it is.


2 comments:

Allison said...

Well look how cute you are! I just cannot wait to find out what you're having and I know you can't either!

Karon said...

You look precious...and your baby will be precious, too, and definitely the luckiest baby to have you and Cole as parents! I love you! AK